Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I still love you my friends

Last night, a friend of mine tiba-tiba call. Ingatkan dia nak wish "Selamat berpuasa" rupa-rupanya tak. Iklan jap to Mr Bo, if u're reading this, sorry for the message. I just forwarded the message without noticing yang ayat akhir tu. Hahaha. "daripada Amar & wife". Adoi, kantoi pula. Hahaha.


Ok, back to the main topic, tiba-tiba je si kawan ni marah-marah "Jian, kenapa ko block aku dari Facebook ko?".. Hehehe.. I did'nt block anyone from my Facebook. I just stopped playing it. Well, once again I'm no longer on Facebook. Its been a week now and i don't know how much longer I can keep it this way.

Sebenarnya saya tak kisah pun tak ada Facebook. My friends know how to find me. I'm still using the same old number so it wouldn't be a problem if I'm no longer on Facebook. kaaaan? =)

2 comments:

Ahmad Bo said...

roles wit style... ni kantoi terang2.. amar2 heheh compom u dont really read what they sent.. hahaha

ps- its okie jian.. amar pon BOLEY! anythin fer u

cat freak said...

Hahaha.. i bace la bo.. bace smpai habis.. tp i terlupa.. there were so many msgs.. hehehe..

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger